My daughters mother is poisoning her..PLEASE HELP? - Yahoo! Answers
My daughters mother has recently told about a "Miracle Cure", but did not tell me she had purchased it. Last night I did extensive research about this "cure" and found many many claims for how good it is..Its cured cancer, aids. malaria and all other types of things...Then I ran into a truth forum about this stuff...Its called Miracle Mineral Solution or MMS...It used to be called, until the FDA came with warnings against this product...Now it can only be sold as water purification solution not as a cure...its nasty stuff...its sodium chlorite, not to be confused with sodium chloride or table salt...its used to bleach paper and textiles, and as a water purification...anyway the point...I spoke to my daughters mother again tonight, and she told me my daughter wasnt feeling well,, coughing runny nose, fever...so she gave her this "cure" and now she is better but still has a fever......she is poisoning my daughter...if she wants to do it to herself fine, but I draw a line at my daughter...who can I tell who will do something about this?? CPS? Dyfus? Please help...i am seriously upset by this and do not want my daughter there a minute longer...remember the FDA has said this
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers not to take Miracle Mineral Solution, an oral liquid also known as “Miracle Mineral Supplement” or “MMS.” The product, when used as directed, produces an industrial bleach that can cause serious harm to health.